Baltic for Events Forum sjtm:n jäsenille erikoishintaan
Baltic for Events Forum is:
- A unique event forum and the first of its kind in the Baltic States.
- Has more than 40 international speakers, 250 participants, 90 relevant topics and the chance to move forward.
- Is a unique networking and live communication platform among event agencies, PR & Communications agencies, event suppliers and event customers.
Baltic for Events is intended to introduce the opportunities of the Baltic region to Western partners, expand its partner network, create possibilities among current and potential contractors and improve mutual understandings at all levels. Forum participants are leading experts and event customers, heads of the largest event agencies of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, as well as other European countries.
As participants and speakers, the strongest event agencies and Customers will have a say at the Forum.
The Forum's participants are international.
- Jack Morton Worldwide (Germany)
- Filmmaster events (Italy)
- Google.com (Canada)
- Luxoft (Poland)
- ACT Lighting Design (Belgium)
- Woltti group (Finland)
- A Loud Minotity (Sweden)
- More thank 30 speakers from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
To book a ticket please visit our website: http://www.balticforevents.com/tickets
Special promo code for SjTM association’s members #sjtm gives you 12% discount!
Baltic For Events is the place you should be on 11-12 May.
Tickets are limited!